Saturday, December 10, 2011

Our delight is in knowing You, God

Psalm 119 33-40 NIV "Teach me, O LORD, the way of your statutes; and I will keep it to the end. Give me understanding, that I may keep your law and observe it with my whole heart. Lead me in the path of your commandments, for I delight in it. Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain! Turn my eyes from looking at worthless things; and give me life in your ways. Confirm to your servant your promise, that you may be feared. Turn away the reproach that I dread, for your rules are good. Behold, I long for your precepts; in your righteousness give me life!"
Dear Heavenly Father,
Your words truly are a lamp to our feet and a light to our paths. Our delight is in knowing You more every day as you so faithfully reveal Your purpose for each of us. Help us to remain in You always and abide in Your Holy ways. In Jesus name, amen.

No comments:

Blogs/Websites for your reference